Join us for this comprehensive workshop that will identify the chemical reaction driving the potential challenges that various water constituents pose in boiler system environments. Don Osborne an industry expert will provide techniques to determine the limiting factors associated with varying boiler system operating conditions and each potentially problematic water constituent. The discussion will also review in depth the various equipment & chemistries used to remove or control the constituents in order to avoid waterside issues. At the end of this class you will leave with the "tools" to maximize all rewards while minimizing all risks associated with any boiler water treatment programs.
- Identify Water Constituents Resulting in Need for Treatment
- Understand the Threat Caused by Each Potentially Problematic Constituent to Various Cooling System Components
- Know How to Remove or Control the Constituents to Avoid Waterside Issues
- Introduce Industry Standard Methods of Verification and Validation
- Leave with the "Tools" to Determine All Risks & Rewards of any Cooling Water Treatment Program
- Have the Ability to Achieve "Green" Initiatives Responsibly
Donald Osborne, Water Treatment Consultant - has more than 20 years of experience with natural and industrial water systems-including streams, lakes, boilers, and cooling towers/chillers. He has worked with nearly all water-related applications, including high-purity, medical, food potable, reclaim reuse and waste.