Experts from the Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE) will explain the fundamentals of solar electricity, and share valuable consumer awareness tips that can help you feel more confident when evaluating solar technology for your business.
Topics will include:
- Calculating your business's energy use
- Properly sizing a solar PV system to meet your unique needs
- Researching and comparing solar contractors
- Evaluating a contractor bid or contract
- Understanding your financing options
CSE representatives will be available before and after the workshop to answer any specific solar questions you may have. After attending “Solar for Businesses,” you will have the knowledge and resources necessary to confidently make that final decision to Go Solar!
Please note that this event is for business owners. If you are a solar contractor, please attend the workshops offered for contractors.
(11 am check-in & lunch will be provided)